- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/84/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29612_judy_dozier_2cropped.rev.1451943820.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/84/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29615_rob_baadecropped3.rev.1451944211.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/84/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29616_ann_robertscropped2.rev.1451944021.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/84/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29610_alex_shingeltoncropped2.rev.1451943950.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/84/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/5986_screen_shot_2016-11-30_at_3.27.37_pm.rev.1480543045.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/84/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29614_ben_zeller_2.rev.1451944512.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/84/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29613_carolyn_tuttlecropped2.rev.1451944800.jpg)"/>
Academic Resources and Support
Succeeding in college takes more than good exam scores. Our most successful students are those who are most involved in their academics, and they learn the most — about themselves and the subjects they study.
Lake Forest College students are curious, so they ask. Our students ask questions in class, and they stop by professors’ offices to talk further. Students pose questions all the time in the lab or out in the field, and sometimes they learn more from the answers they didn’t expect to get than the easy ones they expected.
But what happens when they need academic help? Students who seek out the many academic resources at the College are the smartest students here. Faculty advisors can provide great guidance. Peer tutors are especially helpful when you want want to take your writing, math skills, or subject knowledge deeper. Library staff members know where to direct you for source material for a research paper. Academic success might be just a question away.