- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
The following projects were created by students of Davis Schneiderman’s Book Production course at Lake Forest College in the fall of 2009.
Each student was to interview one or more of the authors featured in The &NOW Anthology, the results of which are featured here. Additionally, students worked in groups to create viral marketing strategies to promote The &NOW Anthology. Three of these viral projects (the Facebook group, the bookmarks, and the videos) are also included here.
Two Interviews - conducted with Jessica Savitz and Stacey Levine
Internalizing - a photo slideshow featuring Lou Rowan, Keith & Rosemarie Waldrop, Vanessa Place, Jeffrey DeShell, and Stacey Levine
The &NOW Reading Series - featuring Joel Felix and Simone Muench