- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
Nominations and Submissions
Nominations for The &NOW AWARDS 3, the third installment of the biennial anthology of the best innovative writing, are now open. The volume will be guest edited by Megan Milks and will be released in 2015. Subsequent editions will be published every other year.
The 2015 edition will include work published between September 1, 2011 and September 1, 2013. Unpublished works cannot be considered. Deadline for submission: January 15, 2014.
The categories of “best,” “innovative,” and “writing” are as always open to interpretation. The &NOW Awards seeks to showcase the diversity of new aesthetics adopted by contemporary writers. Submissions are open to anyone; authors do not need to be associated with the &NOW Festival to submit or be nominated. The Guest Editor particularly encourages submissions from emerging and marginalized writers. New media work is welcome but will need to be adapted for presentation in print.
Publishers of magazines, journals, and small presses may nominate up to two submissions for inclusion. Submissions must have been published between September 1, 2011 and September 1, 2013. Please include the text or URL of the work. You must eventually be willing to provide a word processing or Adobe InDesign formatted copy to us as needed.
Publishers may also send copies of their publications for consideration to:
c/o Megan Milks
1101 W College Ave
Jacksonville, IL 62650.
Questions? Please contact the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.