- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
Lake Forest College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, marital status, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by law in matters of admissions, employment, housing, or services or in the educational programs or activities it operates.
Lake Forest College complies with federal and state laws that prohibit discrimination based on the protected categories listed above, including Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, which prohibits discrimination based on sex (including sexual misconduct) in the College’s educational programs and activities.
Lake Forest College provides reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants, students, and employees with disabilities and to individuals who are pregnant.
Any inquires or concerns with respect to sex discrimination, sexual misconduct, or Title IX may be directed to Joan Slavin, Title IX Coordinator; 555 North Sheridan Road, Lake Forest, IL 60045; 847-735-6009; TitleIX@lakeforest.edu.
A person may also file a complaint with the Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights regarding an alleged violation of Title IX by visiting www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ocr/complaintintro.html or calling 800-421-3481.
The campus coordinator for Section 504 of the Federal Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (prohibiting discrimination based on disability) is Stephen D. Schutt, President; 555 North Sheridan Road; Lake Forest, IL 60045; 847-735-5100; email@example.com.
Inquiries or concerns with respect to any other type of discrimination may be directed to Agnes Stepek, Director of Human Resources, 847-735-5036, firstname.lastname@example.org.