- The co-ed residence hall houses primarily first-year students, including a theme community, in mostly double rooms with a few triples and quads. Returning students live in singles.
- Modeled after buildings at Oxford, Blackstone Hall and its twin Harlan were completed in 1907.
- Blackstone’s location on Middle Campus makes it ideal for access to the main buildings, classrooms, the Mohr Student Center, and the Donnelly and Lee Library.
- It offers a TV lounge and laundry facilities.
- Programs in the hall balance the social and entertainment needs of students to provide a well-rounded living experience.
- View the floor plans and room dimensions here.