Ticket Appeal Process
Tickets may be appealed within 7 days of the date issued. An appeal form must be submitted for consideration and must be delivered to Public Safety or sent via fax to (847) 735-6269. All appeals will be responded to via e-mail so be sure to include one.
Please note that the following violations may not be appealed:
- Parking too close to a fire hydrant (15-foot distance);
- Parking in a disabled space;
- Blocking any fire lane;
- Parking so as to block a roadway or driveway (to include a building delivery area, garbage pick-up area, and other truck or loading zones);
- South Campus Restriction Violation;
- Parking on a City street surrounding the College;
- Citations issued after revocation of permit and;
- Parking on the wrong campus
Once a decision is rendered, there are no provisions through the Department of Public Safety for appeal of an unfavorable appeal decision. Therefore, please be certain to include all relevant information you wish to be considered relative to your appeal.