- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29873_header-aerial.rev.1450206652.jpg)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
Ticket Appeal Process
The ticket appeal process allows an individual the opportunity to dispute a ticket believed to have been issued in error. To accomplish this, an on-line appeal form must be submitted before the end of the semester during which it was issued.
Once submitted, the appeal is reviewed by the Director of Public Safety who will make the final determination and provide notification of his decision. Appeals submitted by students during the academic year are first reviewed with a student-led Ticket Appeal Advisory Group (TAAG) who then provide their recommendation to the Director of Public Safety whether to grant or deny the appeal. The Director will make the final determination and notify the individual who submitted the appeal of his decision.
For any appeal to be successful, the petitioner must demonstrate that some type of exceptional circumstance beyond their control (such as having been hospitalized) or, that the ticket was issued in error by the Officer.