- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
The native species of Lake County make up some of the rarest natural communities in the world. In an effort to encourage the survival of these communities, Lake Forest College strives to care for and expand the native ecosystems located on its campus.
Currently, there are four main sites where restoration efforts are being focused: Restoration Ridge, Shooting Star Savanna, Revery Prairie, and the brand new Wetland Learning Lab. These ecosystems enhance the value of the campus environment biologically, aesthetically, and educationally. Follow the links below to learn more about each of the unique locations being restored!