- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30485_library.rev.1454952369.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30025_education.rev.1451945980.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/29871_papers.rev.1452013163.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30024_area_studies.rev.1451945934.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30027_self_designed_major.rev.1451946126.png)"/>
- <div style="background-image:url(/live/image/gid/6/width/1600/height/300/crop/1/30028_english-_literature.rev.1452013046.png)"/>
Events celebrating 150 Years
- Preserving Lake Forest: The Heritage of the City’s Oldest Institutions on Wednesday, January 24, 2007 at Gorton Community Center
- a joint exhibition on the shared history between the College, Lake Forest, and Chicago, co-sponsored by the Lake Forest-Lake Bluff Historical Society and the Chicago History Museum
- a special series featuring nationally known opinion-makers, intellectuals, and performance artists
- an Academic Festival on Friday, October 5, 2007, featured free public lectures, performances, art exhibitions, and scientific demonstrations by alumni, faculty, staff, and students of the College.
Lake Forest-Lake Bluff Reads - A community-wide reading and book-discussion series led by
Lake Forest College faculty
- Mortar & Memories: Lake Forest College at 150 - an exhibition of photographs drawn from the College archives in numerous campus buildings, documenting the history of each structure
- International Day of Service was part of the Sesquicentennial Celebration at Lake Forest College. On Saturday, September 29, 2007 Lake Forest College students, faculty, staff, parents, and alumni came together in a spirit of community giving unmatched in our institutional history. It was a way for our campus community to show that we are a part of the larger, global community. This involved dozens of separate community orientated projects conducted throughout the greater Lake County and Chicagoland area originating from here on campus. Simultaneously, volunteer events occurred around the globe, in places like Ethiopia, China, and in several cities in the United States led by College alumni, parents, and friends, each making a local impact, but fully traceable back to Lake Forest College.