Sexual misconduct has no place and will not be tolerated at Lake Forest College.
The College cares deeply about the health, safety, and well-being of all members of the College community. If you or someone you know may have been the victim of any form of sexual misconduct, you are urged to seek immediate assistance. Assistance can be obtained from the Lake Forest College Title IX Coordinator, Julie H. Yura at 847-735-6009. Complaints of sexual misconduct may also be filed with:
- Lake Forest College Public Safety at 847-735-5555
- The Dean of Student’s Office at 847-735-5200
- The Director of Human Resources at 847-735-5036
- Any trusted faculty or staff member
Please be advised that the above individuals and entities are required to report all incidents of sexual misconduct to the Title IX Coordinator. If you are a victim of sexual misconduct and would like to speak with a confidential resource, please contact:
- The Lake Forest College Counseling Center at 847-735-5240
- The Confidential and Independent Campus Conduct Hotline at 866-943-5787
- Zacharias Sexual Abuse Center in Gurnee at 847-872-7799
- Chicago Rape Crisis Hotline at 888-293-2080
If you are in immediate danger, dial 911 for the Lake Forest Police, or you may contact Lake Forest College Public Safety at 847-735-5555.
Further information about Title IX and sex discrimination in education is available from the federal Office for Civil Rights here.
The College’s Policy and Procedures regarding sexual misconduct can be found here.