Sexual misconduct has no place and will not be tolerated at Lake Forest College.
The College cares deeply about the health, safety, and well-being of all members of the College community. If you or someone you know may have been the victim of any form of sexual misconduct, you are urged to seek immediate assistance. Assistance can be obtained from:
- The College’s Sexual Misconduct Hearing Board, which includes faculty and staff members whose names and phone numbers are posted on my.lakeforest, and who are individually prepared to provide assistance;
- Lake Forest College Public Safety: off-campus 847-735-5555 or on-campus x5555, which may be reached 24 hours a day, seven days a week;
- Confidential and independent Campus Conduct Hotline: 866-943-5787.
- Lake Forest College Counseling Center: off-campus 847-735-5240 or on campus x5240
- Zacharias Sexual Abuse Center in Gurnee: 847-872-7799
- Chicago Rape Crisis Hotline: 888-293-2080
During business hours (8:00am-5:00pm, Monday through Friday), you are strongly encouraged to contact the College’s Chair of the Sexual Misconduct Board, as soon as is reasonably possible.
Further information about Title IX and sex discrimination in education is available from the Office of Civil Rights at www.ed.gov.ocr.
Click here to read the Lake Forest College Policy and Procedures for Sexual Misconduct Complaints.